Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why now?

I've decided to do this blog for a few reasons, two of the reasons are people. These people are two beautiful women that encompass strength, courage, wisdom, humor and transparency(and a bunch of other good stuff that's important to me). In my mind(don't judge me. lol) these two women are very close friends. For now however, we're just friends on multiple social networks :)... I feel myself about to ramble, bare with me as I try not to make a short story long!
One of these ladies posted something on a social network about every woman having a story and being careful not to judge any woman; the other woman commented and posted a link to her blog. I found the whole thing to be just amazing(for lack of a more awesome word), and decided that although I do blog on another site that I wanted to be more transparent and less vague. In a way this may serve as a mini challenge for me because of my private nature... but I feel(because I listen to my feelings) like this will only help my journey along.
I do hope you enjoy. Feel free to ask questions and offer suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment